ROMAN CATHOLIC PARISH IPSWICH
R.C. Diocese of East Anglia: A Registered Charity (Number: 278742)
St Mark’s Catholic Parish 100 Club
The ‘St Mark’s Parish 100 Club was formed in 2014 to raise funds for the parish.
Membership costs £24 per year per number.
There are 36 chances of each number winning a prize each year.
Draw takes place each month and the latest draw results can be downloaded below.
The hospital Chaplain is Fr Jeremiah Matthias.
He can be contacted on 07951066607.
Please let Fr Matthias know as soon as possible if a friend or relative is admitted to hospital.
Please let Fr Peter know of anyone who is ill at home or homebound, so that they can receive appropriate pastoral care.
St Mark’s Catholic Parish is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of East Anglia.
St Mark’s Church in Hawthorn Drive was opened on 30th May 1959.
The Catholic Church of the Holy Family in the village of Brantham is served from St Mark’s.
The Parish Priest is Fr Peter Raj
Deacon: Rev Clive Brookes (Rtd)